A distinguished Arbitrator and Member of the Chartered Arbitrators currently pursuing a Fellowship at the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
George Eshuchi is an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and Uganda, having done the LDC Bar Course and passed; Furthermore, he is a distinguished Arbitrator and Member of the Chartered Arbitrators currently pursuing a Fellowship at the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); He is also a Notary public and a Commissioner for Oaths; His practice is not only in the highest Court in Kenya, the Supreme Court but also in various Tribunals and chairs and represents many diverse clients in alternative dispute resolution including but not limited to negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
In addition, he has participated in several jurisprudential cases in all the Court’s divisions, including and not limited to Civil, Commercial, Family and Children’s, Land and Conveyancing branches of law and as well as the Criminal Division.
- Bachelor of Laws, Makerere University
- Kenya School of Law, Post Graduate Diploma
- The Law Development Centre, Kampala
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in Uganda.
- Law Society of Kenya (LSK)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
Areas of specialization
- Mergers and Acquisitions,
- Alternative Dispute Resolution(Arbitration),
- Conveyancing and Land Law,
- Tax Law, Company Law,
- Commercial Law,
- Intellectual Property and
- Procurement Law among others.
Meet Other Team Members
Our diverse team strives to excel in their respective fields of specialization, spanning nine main practice groups.