Myron has gone on to establish a successful legal practice and has represented several individuals and institutions including multi-national corporations in high voltage commercial settlements.
Myron has gone on to establish a successful legal practice and has represented several individuals and institutions including multi-national corporations in high voltage commercial settlements. He is an astute and avid litigator and a practitioner with a keen interest in ensuring a win-win outcome for his clients.
Myron is an ordained diocesan chancellor of the Anglican Church of Kenya, Butere diocese a role he has undertaken with great humility and fortitude.
He forms part of our efficient, tactical and highly strategic debt recovery department. He attends to arbitration and dispute resolution, employment, constitutional petitions, family law, contract law, general civil and criminal litigation cases.
- Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA)
- Kenya school of law
- Member of the Law Society of Kenya
- Member of the East Africa Law Society
- Member of the of International Legal Network
- Member of the Pan African Lawyers Union
- Climate change and the environment law
Areas of specialization
- Specializes in alternative dispute resolution
Meet Other Team Members
Our diverse team strives to excel in their respective fields of specialization, spanning nine main practice groups.